Welcome to the official website of the Region IV AAA Spring Meet. Contest dates for 2018 are as follows:
- April 6 – One-Act Play
- April 13 – Computer Science and LD Debate
- April 17 – All other academic contests
- April 17 – 19 – Tennis
- April 24 – 27 – Golf
- April 28 – Track and Field
Saturday’s Headquarters Will Be In Flowers 341
Texas State University is pleased to host the Spring Academic Meet Contests of the University Interscholastic League, Region IV, Conference AAA. Together with MacArthur High School, Judson ISD, Quail Creek Golf Course and the numerous contest directors and assistant directors, we hope to assist the public schools of this region in having a superior meet.
The Region IVAAA Handbook has been carefully prepared to assist you in the Region IV-AAA 2018 Spring Academic and Athletic Meet events of UIL. Please follow the instructions outlined in this handbook and in the Constitution and Contest Rules of the University Interscholastic League to have a smooth and successful meet.
- Parking on Friday is no longer free. Schools attending will need to park at the LBJ Student Center Garage on Friday. You will be able to park in the Pleasant Street Garage on Saturday—BUT NO BUSES are allowed there. Buses must park in the stadium lot or the lot across from the tennis courts.
- Contestants in prose and poetry must provide a copy of each documentation for the contest manager and each judge.
- Prose and Poetry documentation may be faxed to (512) 847-9804 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org