Welcome to the official website of the Region IV AAA Spring Meet. Contest dates for 2020 are April 16 – 20, 2020. This website will be updated beginning in January 2020.
|April 17, 2020||Computer Science and LD Debate||Texas State University|
|April 18, 2020||All other academic contests||Texas State University|
|April 16, 2020||One-Act Play||Seguin High School Performing Arts Center|
|April 26-28, 2020||Tennis||HEB Tennis Center
|April 20-23, 2020||Golf||Schreiner Golf Course
|April 24-25, 2020||Track and Field||Judson High School
Saturday’s Headquarters Will Be In Flowers 341. Hospitality for school officials will be in Flowers 230 on Saturday.
Texas State University is pleased to host the Spring Academic Meet Contests of the University Interscholastic League, Region IV, Conference AAA. Together with Seguin ISD, Judson ISD, the Schreiner golf course in Kerrville, HEB Tennis Center, Kerrville, the LBJ Forensic team of Texas State University, and the numerous contest directors and assistant directors, we hope to assist the public schools of this region in having a superior meet.
The Region IVAAA Handbook has been carefully prepared to assist you in the Region IV-AAA 2020 Spring Academic and Athletic Meet events of UIL. Please follow the instructions outlined in this handbook and in the Constitution and Contest Rules of the University Interscholastic League to have a smooth and successful meet.
- Parking on Friday is no longer free. Schools attending will need to park at the LBJ Student Center Garage on Friday. You will be able to park in the Pleasant Street Garage on Saturday—BUT NO BUSES are allowed there. Buses must park in the stadium lot or the lot across from the tennis courts.
- We will provide light snacks from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. in Flowers Hall 230 for school personnel on Saturday.
- The UIL Academic Conflict Pattern will be strictly enforced.
- Contestants in prose and poetry must provide a copy of each documentation for the contest manager and each judge. Prose and poetry forms can be found on the pages for each event. An information sheet and the required UIL forms can be accessed there.
- Prose and Poetry documentation may be faxed to (512) 847-9804 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is April 8.
- Pictures of students’ papers in verification will be forbidden. Pictures of posted results may be taken.