Welcome to the official website of the Region IV AAA Spring Meet.
COVID PROTOCALS ARE POSTED ON A SEPARATE PAGE.
CONTACT LINDA L. ALDERSON at email@example.com if you have other questions.
|April 17, 2021||Speech and Academics||Davenport High School
23255 FM 3009
San Antonio, TX
|April 14 – 15, 2001||One Act Play||Southwest High School
11914 Dragon Ln
San Antonio, TX
|Stage, Light & Site Map|
|April 26 – 27, 2021||Tennis||HEB Tennis Center
801 Tennis St
|April 19 – 22, 2021||Golf||Schreiner Golf Course
1 Country Club Dr
|April 23, 2021||Track and Field||Judson High School
9142 FM 78
Saturday’s Headquarters will be in A.B2008,
- The UIL Academic Conflict Pattern will be strictly enforced.
- Contestants in prose and poetry must provide a copy of each documentation for the contest manager prior to roll call.. Prose and poetry forms can be found on the academic contests page. An information sheet and the required UIL forms can be accessed there.
- Pictures of students’ papers in verification will be forbidden. Pictures of posted results may be taken.
- Students are requested to wear masks or shields except when eating or performing in a speaking event. Students are required to wear masks during written tests.
- Verification for academic events will be announced via twitter. Check the RegionIVAAA twitter account frequently or at regionivaaa.org . Academic verification will be held at A.B2.032. Test papers will not be released until 4 p.m. on Saturday.
- Hospitality is available from 9-1 in A.B1.010 from 9-1. Water and pre-packaged snacks for school personnel only.